Call now to find out how we can help: 303-642-7479
Services and Solutions
Records and Information Management
- Records program assessments
- Big Bucket Retention Schedule Development
- Simplifying and standardizing file plans and metadata based on the new schedules.
- Preparing a gap analysis and strategic roadmap for an electronic records management program
- Electronic content management (ECM) solution selection, design, development, and implementation
- Business process analysis and design
- Technology review and recommendations
- eMail and eRecords Support
- On-going Program Support, Consultant-on-Call
- FOIA support and Processing
Legacy Records Cleanup
- Legacy Cleanup/Conversion/Share Drive Clean up
- Surge support teams to box and transfer inactive records to Federal or other Records Centers
- Consultation and SWAT team surge support to apply retention schedules to legacy paper records so you don’t pay for storage to store records past retention.
- Former NARA RIM trainers to provide Federal Records Management Training.
Records Management Consultants can provide expertise and resources to agency practitioners needing to meet mission requirements.